Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: solid
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- will see that it is not composed of a solid mass, but it is a
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- solid, earthly matter passing over into a fluidic state under
- solid portions. Therefore, people felt the hardening of the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- present solid earth, but soft earth masses in the midst of
- he did not possess a physical body dense and solid enough to
- contain what we would call solid earth, and we must
- are solid, fluidic and gaseous bodies. Saturn, however, was
- being. He could exist in this watery sphere, because no solid
- solid body which flows in and out of it. When you inhale
- Now, think away all that is solid and fluid and picture only
- cartilage had solidified, the bones then gradually appeared.
- At the same time the earth also became more solid and the
- gradually, simultaneously with the solidification of the
- to be had in solid substance, he will again mount into those
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XI: Christian Initiation
- solid parts of it — was divided. One person took
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: