Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: space
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture I: The Doctrine of the Logos
- space was already there in spirit from the beginning.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- of space, but would see nothing besides your finger-nail.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- common memory, because the limits of time and space in
- or space; hence the expression, “I and Father Abraham
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- far out in cosmic space, you would not, perhaps, have seen
- watery sphere which swam about in cosmic space was not like
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- dwelling upon an island in cosmic space which has separated
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- characteristic of space. The pillars are considered
- down. The supreme, emancipated concept of space is here in
- people have subsequently felt the concept of space in this
- they felt it pictorially. Let anyone test the space
- because the architect felt the concept of space, but
- means that he no longer experienced the concept of space as
- mysterious measure concealed in space. To sense it
- sense for space, in such a manner that there is no
- dynamic relationships in space pictorially represented before
- feeling-with-the-lines-of-space means,
- really exist in space and the Greeks built their Temples in
- remarkable manner through their sense of space. A column
- space. The human being had wholly coalesced with the physical
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- spread out in space, toward the stars and their courses. What
- was spread out externally in space acted upon the Sentient
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: