Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: special
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture I: The Doctrine of the Logos
- especially among theologians: We find many contradictions in
- especially noticeable in the religious conceptions of life.
- consider one special passage. Let us take the twenty-first
- commentators laid very special importance upon this passage.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- with the mineral, the human being is an especially favored
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- see more and more, a very special mission was reserved for
- this external physical body of the Logos appears especially
- especially have to represent Himself to be? It may be said He
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- special passages is of importance, but something else must be
- especially in the great religious documents we should never
- expresses the truth of this testimony in very special
- The coincidence that something very special is being said,
- especially religious documents, when we understand this
- denominate an individual human being by a special name during
- found, it must be especially emphasized. All names and
- nothing very special is meant by it. “Pleroma” in
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- being of ancient times was especially a part of his community
- a very special significance is not forever justified.
- alcohol at a special period of time as, perhaps, favoring
- what men then experienced. Let us especially understand the
- Each age must have its special function, its special truths.
- to call your attention especially to a passage, which if
- very special and this he did by saying that Jesus does not
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- any special cosmic body moving about, but you would have been
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- and strengthened by the special forces of the ego, it becomes
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- especially the evolution of our humanity in the
- yesterday we were able to call attention especially to the
- pervaded especially the northern regions, west of
- especially favourable and in this region the most highly
- especially endowed with the capacity to rise to an
- extensive bodies of water, but, especially in the south of
- become the content of myth and saga, especially of those of
- incidents in special states of consciousness, and those not
- special religion to point out to him the existence of a
- the spiritual. At that time the human being needed no special
- ancient Indian wished to be especially holy, the world of
- of special importance to examine the earthly relationships
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- into the All-Spirit, into Brahman. Thus especially in ancient
- is very difficult to understand, especially for those who do
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- general in giving special care and cultivation to the ether
- If a child is to develop into something special at fifteen
- special is meant. What is meant? The writer of the Gospel of
- operate. The Gospel of St. John points to a special
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XI: Christian Initiation
- initiation, especially in regard to the Gospel of St. John.
- as a very special characteristic during his initiation, that
- no special sympathies in the spiritual world similar to those
- he possesses here in the physical world for special regions
- specialization of love upon the earth. Because men became
- initiation. It will suffice, if we consider especially the
- Yoga training which deals especially with the element of
- through its special cultivation. This is the specifically
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- reason they laid special emphasis upon the fact that in Jesus
- ancient God exists in Jesus of Nazareth. Luke especially
- evolution. At some especially exalted, enraptured moment, the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: