Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: transform
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- transformed into the Sun, that is to say, during the second
- transformation, acquired another form and attained a very
- which had slipped in, transformed the physical body. Then on
- transformed a third time and the ether body a second time. At
- union, the ego transformed this physical body again, so that
- physical body is a many times transformed entity, and just
- ego works upon and transforms the three members of its being.
- It begins by first transforming its astral body. In the
- from within outwardly, transformed certain thoughts,
- two-fold; it has one part that has been transformed by the
- ego, and another part not so transformed. This will continue
- body, which has already been transformed by the ego, by the
- and ego; and as fifth member, the transformed part of the
- body and that part of it which is transformed into a product
- reach the point where, by means of his ego, he will transform
- is transformed by the ego is called Atman or Spirit-Man.
- level, and will have transformed his entire astral body into
- spirit-filled even before the human being transformed them
- combination, the transformed portion of the astral body alone
- stage, this Life-Spirit transformed the physical body into
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- way the astral body was transformed and organs of perception
- Only because the Light became transformed into that light
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- wine will be transformed back again into water.” How
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- transformed by the spirit, which was offered in symbolic form
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- means of the ego upon the other three members, transforming
- body, hence the conquest and transformation of the physical
- transformed itself into Spirit-Self, selfishness or egotism
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- transformed. Thus gradually a later humanity permeated this
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- his astral body so that it is transformed into the Virgin
- which possesses the power to transform the human astral body
- means that the person transforms his astral body to such a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: