Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0108)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: persia
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Christmas Mystery, Novalis, the Seer
- Persian civilisation of which Zarathustra was the Leader. To his
- Title: The Ten Commandments
- the five cultural epochs - the Indian, Persian,
- Zarathustra, the ancient Persian, the highest initiates
- During the Persian cultural epoch however, the students of
- idols came at a much later time. The ancient Persian culture
- Persian culture in images of an astral presence, and in the
- forms. The form through which the Initiates of the Persian
- in ancient India, out of the ether body in the Persian culture,
- Title: The Rishis
- During the second post Atlantic culture, the Persian, the first
- Title: Lecture: A Chapter of Occult History
- your souls lived in bodies of the old Indian, Persian,
- passed through death in ancient India, ancient Persia, and so
- Persia, and are they again different in our present age? Is
- continued its course and the epoch of ancient Persian culture
- Manu had grown dearer to the ancient Persians. Zarathustra
- sending them out to teach the Persians. They were pupils such
- Persian bodies passed into Devachan, their experiences were
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: