Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0108)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: country
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Poetry/Fairy Tales: Lecture 2: The Interpretation of Fairy Tales
- Every year a number of bears come to my country and do fearful
- giants come to our country. No one can kill them or drive them away;
- you find her at all it will only be in the White Country.” So
- Country. There he met the lady of the castle and saw that she was one
- four-headed dragon! They asked him the way to the White Country; he
- were called in, but none of them knew the way to the White Country.
- White Country, and so the king's son had to go on. After a time he
- Country; he said he knew nothing of it, but it might be that one of
- them knew the White Country. As the very last came a lame wolf.
- Country, unluckily for me!” Said the king's son: “I want
- Country. They came to this hill, and the lame wolf left him there.
- go home with his wife, and they lived again in their own country. And
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: