Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0108)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: history
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- souls as actual spiritual history. This is hardly understood
- something had happened in human history which attracted Ahriman
- Title: The Rishis
- CHAPTER FROM OCCULT HISTORY:
- always remained the same? That there is also a possible history
- Title: Lecture: A Chapter of Occult History
- our attention to a certain chapter of occult history.
- Everybody knows what external history means; everybody knows
- that history presents the successive happenings and
- we go still farther back, even in this external history, to
- legends of different peoples. All this is history,
- physical — history of facts and events. But there is
- also an occult history, and you will understand what this
- which man passes in the course of history on the outer
- comparable with ‘history’ in that life? Were the
- the different epochs, so there is also a ‘history’ of what
- consider, briefly, something of the history of that other
- clearer. The ascent begins in the history of life in that
- also speak of history in the life between death and rebirth,
- and when we study this history of the hidden side of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: