Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0108)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: shadow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Christmas Mystery, Novalis, the Seer
- shadowy existence when they passed into the world of the
- foreshadowing, the ancient Egyptian depicted the lion-headed
- the future. This conception, already foreshadowed by men of
- Title: The Rishis
- beggar this side, than a king in the realm of shadows.”
- Shadows, it made them even unhappier. In life on this side more
- took place on the Cross something happened in the Shadow World:
- the shadowed life was lit up in the other world. An enormous
- Title: Poetry/Fairy Tales: Lecture 2: The Interpretation of Fairy Tales
- physical world the horse is only the shadow picture of what lies
- Title: Novalis: On his Hymns to the Night
- earthly shadowing and how he tried to brighten it up through
- Title: The Theory of Categories / Kategorienlehre
- the concept only a shadow, arising through abstraction, of
- origin. That is best made clear by a shadow picture. The
- shadow-picture of the hand would never arise if the hand were
- not there. The shadow-picture resembles its prototype, but it
- obliteration (obscuring??) of the light the shadow-picture
- spiritual world, as the shadow-pictures do the prototypes,
- shadow-pictures arise. In the conceptual shadow-pictures you
- shadow-picture of the hand you have the hand itself.
- Title: Lecture: A Chapter of Occult History
- — because man felt shadowy and empty between death and
- life in that world which had faded into shadow, was lit up by
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: