Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0108)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: spread
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Christmas Mystery, Novalis, the Seer
- find it in constantly new forms among the widespread masses
- point to something more: in future times there will spread
- yonder world. Greater and greater darkness spread over life
- Title: Regarding Higher Worlds
- of clairvoyant consciousness. It senses, as when it spreads
- that when the spread of plants cover the earth, it is found
- out of this endless spread out realm. The possibility arises
- Title: What is Self-knowledge?
- body. We become spiritually larger within, through spreading
- the aura spreading, enlarging, as we become refined and more
- because there it is spread out but is condensed in a few points
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- increasingly be spread over the earth. That isn't the case, but
- pleasure and joy spreads over the earth when an animal grazes
- reference to the spreading of Christianity? When one looks at
- dissolved in a glass of water, pleasure spreads through the
- originate from, which is spreading ever more around us?
- What now happened for the physical world to be not spread under
- with this Christ-Spirit, that which spreads out on earth as the
- Title: Poetry/Fairy Tales: Lecture 2: The Interpretation of Fairy Tales
- spread out before them, and every girl's name was written on the
- Title: The Theory of Categories / Kategorienlehre
- wide-spread today — the concept is plainly something
- Title: Lecture: A Chapter of Occult History
- spread new streams of culture. The first mission went from
- events, spread through the three worlds, from the physical
- Title: Lecture: Practical Training In Thought
- speak about practical training in thought, for there is a widespread
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: