Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0108)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stone
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Christmas Mystery, Novalis, the Seer
- stone is lifted’ and the Being who has furnished
- Title: Regarding Higher Worlds
- are, so to speak, laying a stepping stone in the astral world.
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- and the apparently lifeless world of stones we can come to
- stone could contain something spiritual.
- stone, I'm hurting it also. As a result, when people think
- way of recognising the soul nature of plants and stones, for
- kingdom to the stone realm then it will not appear through
- stone to dust; by contrast, when a stone is turned into dust,
- what we could call the stone-soul, experiences pleasure and
- joy. Those who have the sight know that with crushing the stone
- through the crowding together of the stone particles pain takes
- being, then we can become conscious of what lies in the stone
- Title: Poetry/Fairy Tales: Lecture 2: The Interpretation of Fairy Tales
- me your strength and what you can do!” The giant took a stone
- said the giant. The tailor took a small stone, and covered it
- can press liquid out of a stone and that you cannot do!” It
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: