Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0108)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: surround
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Christmas Mystery, Novalis, the Seer
- swathed in mist and surrounded by auric colours, and when
- the forces surrounding us. Man was within the womb of divine
- proclaimed that in everything by which man is surrounded, in
- the blossom as the new seed. What surrounds the seed will
- Title: Regarding Higher Worlds
- and a new birth, because these worlds continuously surround us.
- the astral or soul-world, surrounding us with their beings and
- existing in our surroundings, beings which can't be grasped and
- nature. We are surrounded by minerals, plants, animals and
- away from perceiving the physical plane, is surrounded by the
- bright cloud surrounding and wrapping this part of the plant
- surrounds you’ — but only wants to enjoy the bliss with the
- sacrificing dedication of his own being to that which surrounds
- Title: What is Self-knowledge?
- through others — through your surroundings. Thus we are
- outer world surrounding us, so much more closely do we
- our surroundings. Learning to know this outer world, we try to
- be found in the surroundings, through this we are deflected
- our human body is surrounded by an aura, embedded in this
- impulses not visible from our surroundings, being a product of
- has to originate and approach from the surroundings. Most
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- surrounds us, as well as in those things which we also meet as
- related to the entire surrounding world, that all beings are
- sun surrounds our entire earthly mass with warmth and light.
- We come to an understanding that the world which surrounds us,
- where does this actual material world which surrounds us,
- unconsciousness surrounded people when they entered into
- saw these as if in a mist surrounded by edges of colour. So we
- Title: Poetry/Fairy Tales: Lecture 2: The Interpretation of Fairy Tales
- themselves with the surrounding world, the different parts of the
- state of consciousness, with their surrounding world. When the
- each have a different relationship to the surrounding world, so has
- relationship to its surrounding world. We become aware, in this
- directed to its surroundings. If the sentient soul especially is
- directed to its spiritual surroundings, we will see all those beings
- we are transported back and see our surroundings as we did in ancient
- Title: The Theory of Categories / Kategorienlehre
- surround him. The concepts are added to the observation.
- Title: Lecture: A Chapter of Occult History
- fog the lamps seem to be surrounded by an aura instead of
- Title: Lecture: Practical Training In Thought
- yesterday, clearly and distinctly. I will recall the surroundings,
- yellow tie; and then you fill in the surroundings — a yellow
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: