Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0116)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: blavatsky
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 7: The Further Development of Conscience
- instigator, H. P. Blavatsky, and the leading persons of her movement
- the stimulus given through H. P. Blavatsky; no matter what our
- that the activity of H. P. Blavatsky still continues, and we, within
- Madame Blavatsky started is indeed of deep and incisive importance,
- hidden from Blavatsky. Her task was to point out the germs of truth in
- stirred by H. P. Blavatsky and wishes to go further than she, will
- Thus we visualise H. P. Blavatsky as the bringer of a sort of dawn of
- Blavatsky for this purpose, what are we doing? We are arresting the
- development, including the spirit of Blavatsky. Her spirit is now
- other founders of religion. It never occurred to Blavatsky to deny the
- The will and testament of Blavatsky will only be fulfilled if the
- P. Blavatsky having departed from the physical plane and continuing to
- are to be found on the earth can H. P. Blavatsky do anything for the
- a field in the Theosophical movement in which the impulse of Blavatsky
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: