Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0116)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: conscience
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 1: The Sphere of the Bodhisattvas
- call this inner voice conscience. If a man is of the opinion that the
- conscience has always existed. That would not be correct. We can, so
- when men began to speak of conscience. When this was, is clearly
- born in the fifth century. You will find no mention of conscience
- conscience, Even in the Graeco-Latin period, in which a dim astral
- this perception was replaced by the invisible voice of conscience;
- heard the Voice of Conscience. In this way it learnt to establish an
- in which the quality of conscience could approach it. In a future
- on earth. Now, however, came something quite new conscience.
- conscience, which will become greater and greater as time goes on. He
- before the Buddha gave the impulse for Conscience. Conscience was to
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 6: The Birth of Conscience
- Lecture 6: The Birth of Conscience
- THE BIRTH OF CONSCIENCE
- question of the connection between the human conscience and the
- Lectures on The Human Conscience will be given, and we
- feelings, to form a concept of the human conscience. The answer to
- The question of the human conscience is one that must stir the very
- other. With regard to the phenomenon of conscience one might easily
- future it will again he different. The human conscience too,
- being. Conscience, too, is something that has developed. And indeed it
- conscience announced its presence, since when it has developed more
- that which is now my conscience, and I am now enjoying the fruits of
- incarnations and did not possess what we call conscience, so in later
- conscience! If we had not then been able to develop a human conscience
- From this we see that conscience forms part of the treasures of the
- and being of the human conscience it gives us a sort of understanding
- of our age, and of its psychic life. Man's conscience came into being;
- were, point to the very time when conscience was first discovered in
- what is to-day called conscience, or at any rate not designated by
- human conscience. If he wanted to express that process in the human
- soul which corresponds to what we now call conscience, he had to do so
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 7: The Further Development of Conscience
- Lecture 7: The Further Development of Conscience
- THE FURTHER DEVELOPMENT OF CONSCIENCE
- conscience, If we are satisfied with our way, those who must
- claim, made by our Theosophical conscience.
- conscience, and after all that is most in accordance with the wishes
- holy conscience, it would possess the force to drive out of the field
- of development and that something approximate to conscience came into
- time conscience arose; before that time it was altogether a different
- while developed further in the light of conscience. We have already
- conscience! Not the various external physical experiences it may have
- perfection. By the help of conscience the soul is now preparing for
- which he cultivates and perfects his conscience, the more he is doing
- We have now enquired on two occasions: What is conscience?
- To-day we have also asked: What will the conscience now
- developing, eventually become? How does conscience stand, if we regard
- the result of the action of this seed of conscience? The higher
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: