Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0116)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 5: Correspondences Between the Microcosm and the Macrocosm
- indication of a deeper foundation of cosmic Mysteries, permeating all
- expression, the image, of a still greater cosmic polarity rooted in a
- cosmic space, — these forces have their seat in the Sun. Anyone
- life of man, just as the Cosmic polarity will do.
- wandering as it does in cosmic space regardless of the other laws of
- come upon the process of Cosmic happenings like a new citizen entering
- through the ordinary process of cosmic existence. It is actually as
- humanity further away from a spiritual cosmic conception by the Ego,
- understood in their cosmic sense through the appearance of Halley's
- that comet in 1835. Things that take place microcosmically on the
- earth are macrocosmically connected with events of the great world. A
- as a Cosmic-Kamaloka lies still deeper down than Kali-Yuga, or to work
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 6: The Birth of Conscience
- some slight extent grasp the great thoughts of the guiding Cosmic
- complicated, and the spirit of the guiding cosmic beings can only be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: