Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0116)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: divine-spiritual
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 3: The Entrance of the Christ-Being into the Evolution of Humanity
- divine-spiritual world Order, but to decide for himself, creating a
- with a part of their being into the divine-spiritual worlds; the
- under the influence of divine-spiritual beings, acting instinctively
- divine-spiritual, he would have been aware that when the physical
- instincts were guided by the threads from the divine-spiritual world.
- direct way, the impulse of a divine-spiritual world. In the Age
- divine-spiritual world is lost, when man, with his knowledge and
- conceals the divine-spiritual world as by a veil, by a covering; when
- divine-spiritual world, but for normal humanity the time set in when
- from the divine-spiritual. In consequence of this, as the ego must be
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 4: The Sermon on the Mount
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: