Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0116)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: golgotha
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 3: The Entrance of the Christ-Being into the Evolution of Humanity
- Golgotha from one particular aspect. I have drawn your attention to
- the fact that the secret of Golgotha, the secret of Christ Jesus, is
- and that other, that at the time of the Mystery of Golgotha began the
- Mystery of Golgotha. The Christ-Impulse would have been given to man
- From the Lemurian epoch to the Mystery of Golgotha they developed in
- Lemurian epoch and the Mystery of Golgotha. Slowly and gradually,
- death in such a way that the Death at Golgotha works as a prototype of
- Prototype of Golgotha, saying: If I take into my soul such
- on Golgotha, if I take into myself such feelings as were felt
- by the Being Who offered Himself as sacrifice on Golgotha, if I
- Himself in sacrifice on Golgotha, then will my being come to a
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 4: The Sermon on the Mount
- the event of Golgotha was Zarathustra or Zoroaster. In order that he
- after the Mystery of Golgotha descended into the underworld, so will
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 7: The Further Development of Conscience
- Christ, Who died on Golgotha. To him that was proof of the historic
- preceded the Event of Golgotha can also be found in the accounts of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: