Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0116)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: greek
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 1: The Sphere of the Bodhisattvas
- Greeks who were still influenced by him from the West as they
- The Greeks also tell of a pupil of this Great Teacher of humanity
- wonderfully preserved in Greek Mythology under the name of
- Greeks by the Buddha or Bodhisattva in Orpheus.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 4: The Sermon on the Mount
- spirit, with what the Greeks called Pneuma, he was
- themselves with what came to them in ecstasy and which the Greeks
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 6: The Birth of Conscience
- mighty genius of the old Greek dramatist work upon us, we do not find
- known to the ancient Greek as the Erinyes and later to the Romans as
- Ęschylos, the great Greek dramatist, depicts around Orestes. What we
- We need only trace Greek Art a little further, from Ęschylos to
- The people of the Greek and Latin countries occupied a middle place
- was still taken impersonally. The Greek did not feel himself to be a
- which we have often referred that the Greek still had a strong
- Greek, which gives us a deep insight into the longings of the Greek
- in the works of the Roman writers. Whereas among the Greeks we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: