Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0116)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: halley
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 5: Correspondences Between the Microcosm and the Macrocosm
- world. Thus Halley's comet is one of those which, in its periodic
- of Halley's comet, in the years 1759, 1835, and the one we are now
- appearance of Halley's comet, or what it signifies spiritually for the
- understood in their cosmic sense through the appearance of Halley's
- Halley's comet in 1835. Buchner, Vogt and Moleschott are examples of
- those who were influenced on the earth by what appeared with Halley's
- have to do! The approaching appearance of Halley's comet is one of
- be the appearance of Halley's Comet.
- allow itself, through what comes with the Halley Comet, to be lead
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: