Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0116)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: india
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 1: The Sphere of the Bodhisattvas
- Indian civilisation, during which the great Rishis were the teachers
- Old Indian. Thus do the various cycles overlap each other. The fourth
- Old Indian period and will go through a certain number in the
- Persian the sentient body, and in the Old Indian the etheric body;
- inhabitants of Old India. They had therefore quite a different mode of
- grasping and understanding. If you had spoken to the Old Indian in
- meaning. The great Teachers could not have taught the Old Indians by
- they have explained it by word of mouth. To the Old Indians the Great
- hearer. In the earliest times of the Old Indian period the word was
- the great Teachers of the Old Indians to have a particularly developed
- to in the future, had first to be brought to him. The Indian teacher
- in through the sentient body, that the Great Teacher of the Indians
- contact with one of the great Indian teachers, he would have said:
- stage and took his place among the Old Indian people, to teach them.
- retained by the Indian people. Here again we have a recapitulation:
- not having to recapitulate anything. The Old Indian epoch will be
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 3: The Entrance of the Christ-Being into the Evolution of Humanity
- memory! I have explained at some length how in the Old-Indian
- does Indian philosophy, with the year 3101 before our era. The Age was
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: