Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0116)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: intellectual
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 1: The Sphere of the Bodhisattvas
- the Graeco-Latin period the intellectual soul or mind was being
- intellectual or consciousness soul, for such would have been at that
- Now in the Graeco-Latin age the intellectual soul or mind (Mind in the
- time when man had only developed the intellectual soul, it was
- him to develop the intellectual or mind (Mind in the sense of I
- accomplished had to be carried into the intellectual- or mind-soul.
- others, so does the intellectual- or mind-soul. The forces necessary
- for our intellectual faculties which only appear in the
- spiritual-soul, could not be developed in the intellectual soul;
- intellectual soul. Their sentient soul, however, was very receptive to
- individuality organised only for the intellectual soul. Hence,
- Buddha influenced the intellectual soul from within, so to speak,
- to approach the intellectual soul from without. This Being had to
- was not merely to teach, the intellectual soul, but to form it.
- soul into the sentient body, the intellectual into the etheric body
- side. There the intellectual- or mind-soul works into the etheric
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 3: The Entrance of the Christ-Being into the Evolution of Humanity
- Let us further ascend to the intellectual or mind soul. This principle
- feels bliss in his intellectual or mind soul. Blessed is he who
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 4: The Sermon on the Mount
- soul, intellectual soul and spiritual soul. The ego works in the
- We now come to the intellectual soul. We have often emphasised the
- brooding, in the intellectual soul it begins to shine forth, later to
- a pure ego. In the intellectual soul something very singular happens:
- intellectual soul he is a human being like ourselves. Something shines
- forth from our intellectual soul, and if we receive it as well as we
- relation with our fellow-men. In our intellectual soul we are to
- the intellectual soul, or Mind-soul. We will now ascend to the work of
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 6: The Birth of Conscience
- develop the intellectual or mind-soul, or soul of higher-feeling. And
- intellectual soul or soul of higher feeling. Man had to develop in a
- normal way as far as the intellectual soul; for then only could the
- encounter in the Sentient-Soul, Intellectual-Soul and Consciousness-
- qualities of the Intellectual-Soul. They developed the ego in the
- Intellectual-Soul, while at the same time they were also able
- Graeco-Latin Age, that in which the Intellectual-Soul was developed.
- it in the Intellectual-Soul or soul of higher feeling; the culture of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: