Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0116)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: jesus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 1: The Sphere of the Bodhisattvas
- whom we have described more closely as Jesus of Nazareth, forsook the
- was incarnated in human form in Jesus of Nazareth, and that in order
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 3: The Entrance of the Christ-Being into the Evolution of Humanity
- the fact that the secret of Golgotha, the secret of Christ Jesus, is
- to Jesus. The Gospel of St. Matthew contains many other secrets, as
- things are it came in the age in which Christ Jesus Himself worked.
- be deepened into inwardness through Christ Jesus. That could only take
- place if men thought as follows, and Christ Jesus radiated it forth as
- world, so Christ Jesus had to say, whereby an impulse may
- as that deed of Christ Jesus by means of which he turned what was
- time when Christ Jesus worked on earth know that such an important
- living in a side-street in Rome, whose teacher was a certain Jesus;
- Christ-Event many people in Rome believed Jesus was a contemporary of
- Christ Jesus Himself. They hinted to those who had ears to hear that
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 4: The Sermon on the Mount
- able to have a bodily perception and observation of Christ Jesus, as
- of Christ Jesus can however, be understood by anyone who can apply
- gradually learn how the qualities needed for the body of Jesus were
- Solomonian Jesus Being was as perfect as possible in itself as regards
- body, or rather of the human organism of Jesus of Nazareth had to be
- The germs of the perfection in the body of Jesus of Nazareth had to be
- time there was actually an ancestor of Jesus who already contained
- in an ancestor of Jesus the foundations of a right development of all
- we trace back the ancestry of Jesus, we must find one ancestor who
- so perfectly developed as in the body of Jesus of Nazareth yet
- ancestor of Jesus of Nazareth, knowing that be possessed these seven
- was to reappear in Jesus of Nazareth. In the same way they called the
- gathered together in Jesus; and the rudiments of this were already
- Jesus, fully conscious of his significance for the whole mission of
- time of the appearance of John the Baptist and Jesus of Nazareth,
- Jesus the following had to be proclaimed as a healing doctrine:
- for the sorrows and sufferings of earth. Christ Jesus had to proclaim
- Christ Jesus, Buddha described sorrow and suffering on earth as the
- never was an historical Jesus-Christ. This should be comprehensible to
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 7: The Further Development of Conscience
- on Earth of Christ-Jesus. This is by far the mightiest Impulse ever
- Did Jesus live? You probably all know that what led to
- Did Jesus live?
- to offer historical proof that a certain person of the name of Jesus
- separate Gospels historic records proving that Jesus lived? He
- is impossible to prove by them that Jesus ever lived. He also tries to
- concerning an historic Jesus can be deduced from them.
- document to prove that Jesus lived, because the only documents
- Jesus of Nazareth, but on the revelation he received in the Event of
- Jesus whose existence cannot be historically proved. One can therefore
- say: that no one knows whether an historic Jesus lived or not; that
- the idea the Christians have of Jesus Christ were already in
- existence concerning a sort of pre-Christian Jesus, and that several
- accepting the historic Jesus. Professor Drews' book itself demands the
- existence of the historic Jesus. It would seem therefore, that at the
- possibility should be given of understanding the historic Jesus in a
- can be recognised as the historic Jesus without any external records
- be convinced of the existence of an historic Jesus. That is the new
- some catastrophe, all the historical proofs of the historic Jesus of
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: