Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0116)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lemuria
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 3: The Entrance of the Christ-Being into the Evolution of Humanity
- we look back beyond the Atlantean into the Lemurian age, we come to
- distinction between the statement that in the Lemurian epoch the
- the development of the earth in the Lemurian epoch. Now something else
- also took place in the Lemurian epoch, something that we have always
- in his etheric and physical bodies. Thus in the Lemurian epoch man
- influence having made itself felt in the Lemurian epoch?
- more deeply on to the earth in the Lemurian epoch. We can indicate the
- between good and evil from the Lemurian epoch to the middle of the
- On this account, since the Lemurian epoch, everything done by man was
- From the Lemurian epoch to the Mystery of Golgotha they developed in
- Lemurian epoch and the Mystery of Golgotha. Slowly and gradually,
- the old Lemurian epoch to the Revelation on Mount Sinai, we have that
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 5: Correspondences Between the Microcosm and the Macrocosm
- We have often thrown light on the Lemurian Epoch, which experienced,
- the ages preceding that of Lemuria we should only find unity of sex.
- When, in the Lemurian age the Moon evolved out of the Earth, it took
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: