Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0116)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lucifer
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 3: The Entrance of the Christ-Being into the Evolution of Humanity
- called the luciferic influence. During that epoch man was
- inoculated with the luciferic influence. The whole nature
- there had been no luciferic influence. We see him altering in two
- becoming a being in whom the luciferic principle is hidden. Even if
- the luciferic principle had not set in, the ego-influence would still
- Now what took place in the human being as a result of the luciferic
- luciferic influence brought about in the evolution of man; it is all
- that as a result of the luciferic influence man reached a certain
- guidance of the world had predestined for him. The luciferic influence
- ego, a member of the spiritual world, if the luciferic influence had
- We may say that as a result of the luciferic influence, man descended
- physical matter had there been no luciferic influence; it would have
- been in the middle of the Atlantean epoch. If no luciferic influence
- by Divine Spiritual Beings. The luciferic beings made it possible for
- luciferic influences, represented in the Bible as the
- the luciferic beings. We then hear the words ring forth, words spoken
- acquired something through the luciferic influence which has till now
- As a result of the luciferic influence man now became a being capable
- He would have then received that which, the luciferic influence having
- luciferic influence, man had to wait as long a time for the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: