Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0116)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: messiah
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 3: The Entrance of the Christ-Being into the Evolution of Humanity
- until the event occurs, that false Messiahs, false Christs will arise
- number of false Messiahs will turn this to their own use, saying:
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 4: The Sermon on the Mount
- France in 1137, when a Messiah was expected, and was awaited by many
- in wide circles. A Messiah did actually appear then, but he led the
- materialistic ideas, for it was believed the Messiah would come in the
- flesh. Thirty years before, another Messiah appeared in Spain; there,
- too, it had been foretold that a Messiah would come in the flesh. At
- about the same time another new Messiah appeared in North Africa;
- appearance of a sort of Christ, a Messiah, was proclaimed far and
- minds of men. Based on these prophecies, a false Messiah was thus able
- the proclamation that in that city there dwelt a Messiah in the flesh!
- a Messiah, a Christ; I shall have thee shot! And so it was
- also come when strong temptations will arise; false Messiahs will
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 7: The Further Development of Conscience
- Eastern peoples had the concept of a Messiah. This compels Drews to
- Paul had in his heart and soul, and the idea of the Messiah already in
- St. Paul, men had a Christ-picture of a God, a Messiah-picture of a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: