Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0116)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: comet
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 5: Correspondences Between the Microcosm and the Macrocosm
- Comet and the Moon. If we wish to understand the nature of a Comet,
- the Solar System, we must be clear as to the fact that the Comet
- condition into present-day existence. The nature of the Comet is one
- we can find in the Cosmos between the natures of Moon and Comets.
- — as Moon to Comet, so man to woman in the human being. Here
- of a woman is as that of Comet to Moon. If you like you may perhaps
- to the relation of the Moon and Comets to Man and Woman, to the male
- forward about the Comet and the Moon, as utterly wild and absurd. That
- of Comets, was able to say: As the combinations of carbon and hydrogen
- nitrogen (cyanogen) on the Old Moon, the cometary life must contain
- cometary nature must contain cyanogen in some form. During the last
- little understanding of the deep occult background of cometary life.
- yet in a certain respect recurrent, appearances of the comets. They
- the horizon of man and wife. Through the appearance of a comet in the
- human race on earth through the appearance of a comet, which breaks
- though something new were born, when a comet appears.
- quite definitely the different functions of the separate comets, and
- world. Thus Halley's comet is one of those which, in its periodic
- of man. Whereas otherwise things recur in the ordinary way, this comet
- of Halley's comet, in the years 1759, 1835, and the one we are now
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: