Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0116)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmos
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 1: The Sphere of the Bodhisattvas
- of what lived in the cosmos outside. It became necessary, however,
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 5: Correspondences Between the Microcosm and the Macrocosm
- Man is born out of the whole Cosmos; he must look up it to as to his
- the great Cosmos. If we compare man, as seen to-day in the light of
- there is a certain polarity, a duality in the Cosmos, which
- Can we find a correspondence in the Cosmos to the polarity between
- male and female. Is there anything in the Cosmos which on the one hand
- question thus: Is there anything in the Cosmos outside, resembling an
- retained from the old Moon something feminine in the Cosmos?
- the Cosmos anything which has gone beyond a certain stage, and has
- There is! There is in the Cosmos the same polarity as we have
- we can find in the Cosmos between the natures of Moon and Comets.
- development of the human being and that of the Cosmos. Of course, as I
- life as well as in the Cosmos, we may ask: What then is brought forth
- In the Cosmos too, life goes on from day to day, from year to year
- cosmos, something is actually brought about in the life of humanity
- had to absorb out of the Cosmos at the various periods of Kali-Yuga in
- comet, as a mighty sign from the Cosmos. We are now to be confronted
- are also signs, to show us how the forces come from the Cosmos. If a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: