Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0116)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: kingdom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 3: The Entrance of the Christ-Being into the Evolution of Humanity
- ego-being into the kingdoms of heaven, they received the impulse
- world, they were then rich in spirit; the kingdoms of heaven were then
- view of the kingdoms of heaven is open to the physical body. But
- be apprehended! Then will the Kingdoms of Heaven draw near to you.
- raise you, ye shall find the Kingdoms of Heaven within you!
- spiritual world, from the Kingdoms of Heaven, to penetrate into the
- Christ-Impulse; for, through the developing of their ego, the Kingdoms
- the things of earth, the Kingdom of Earth is added as a reward.
- the spiritual world, into the Kingdoms of Heaven. Christ has made the
- plane show man how to find the way back to the Kingdoms of Heaven.
- Change your hearts! The Kingdoms of Heaven have
- Himself pointed to the approach of the Kingdoms of Heaven, to the ego;
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 4: The Sermon on the Mount
- Divine-Spiritual kingdom. That could only come about through Christ
- to say: I am now in a Spiritual realm, in the Kingdoms of Heaven
- with my ego, whereas man formerly entered the Kingdoms of Heaven
- while outside it. The Kingdom of Heaven has drawn near, was the
- the Kingdoms of Heaven in full ego-consciousness.
- Kingdom of Heaven with his ego; when he now sought or brought about
- the Kingdom of Heaven within, from out of their ego.
- text: Change the disposition of your souls, for the kingdoms of
- blessed, but only such as formed the kingdoms of Heaven
- kingdom of Heaven where Christ will appear before their spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: