Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0116)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: music
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 1: The Sphere of the Bodhisattvas
- his instruction, not in conceptions but through music! Music
- spiritual soul, becomes logical thinking. This music came forth from a
- mighty Being, who taught through music. You will think this strange,
- what proceeded from the impulses of a special kind of music, which was
- not the same as our music to-day. We thus go back to a time in Europe
- when there was what we might call an ancient musical
- into decadence, but when a music full of enchantment passed through
- (i.e., the Egyptian) there was a profound musical culture in
- particular way to the effects of music. These effects worked upon the
- works upon it through the eyes. Thus did music work on the physical
- comes from the same regions as the Light. Music the song
- the physical plane by means of music, and he taught in such a way that
- God of music. This figure of Apollo dates back, however, to that great
- the effects of the music, but he could not have aroused them in
- The effects of this music even then included what was to be found in
- power, through his music, of teaching the beings of the nether world.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: