Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0116)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: science
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 1: The Sphere of the Bodhisattvas
- call this inner voice conscience. If a man is of the opinion that the
- conscience has always existed. That would not be correct. We can, so
- when men began to speak of conscience. When this was, is clearly
- born in the fifth century. You will find no mention of conscience
- conscience, Even in the Graeco-Latin period, in which a dim astral
- this perception was replaced by the invisible voice of conscience;
- heard the Voice of Conscience. In this way it learnt to establish an
- in which the quality of conscience could approach it. In a future
- on earth. Now, however, came something quite new conscience.
- conscience, which will become greater and greater as time goes on. He
- before the Buddha gave the impulse for Conscience. Conscience was to
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 2: The Law of Karma with Respect to the Details of Life
- Science can teach us. That is why it is a good thing that we should
- departments of life; Science itself talks in the same way. The world
- may be compared to physical pain. Take any ordinary book on Science
- other things an Anthroposophist! Here Science begins not only
- Science is beginning not only to spread abroad false theories, but to
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 3: The Entrance of the Christ-Being into the Evolution of Humanity
- Spiritual Science, passes through various crises; it reaches an
- Science is here to open the understanding of men to these new
- Science can give mankind that it will become capable of understanding
- materialists in the realms of Spiritual Science, and can only imagine
- use of the instrument of Spiritual Science, through which this Event
- uncomprehended. For if men so entirely reject Spiritual Science that
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 4: The Sermon on the Mount
- Spiritual Science, to read the great scriptures of old aright, through
- the teachings of Spiritual Science.
- Spiritual Science can give for the understanding of man. The
- future of man, and this it is for which Spiritual Science must prepare
- not been prepared for this by Spiritual Science will miss the great
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 5: Correspondences Between the Microcosm and the Macrocosm
- we should take every one of the thoughts given us by Spiritual Science
- thoughts of Spiritual Science must be taken as earnestly as possible.
- Spiritual Science, with the human forms of early ages, we find among
- learn, through the deepening and inwardness of Spiritual Science, to
- that a trivial Natural Science tells us as to the position occupied by
- man among the animals. What science says is true, but this is of much
- new conception of the world arises such as that of Spiritual Science,
- Spiritual Science will not find an easy acceptance amongst the men who
- Science, but also for thinking along those lines. But we must not look
- intimately acquainted with Spiritual Science.
- the ground of Spiritual Science, we can build a bridge between that
- Our Spiritual Science, therefore, some time ago announced that the
- this case spectro-analysis asserts what Spiritual Science stated years
- true science constantly point to the external facts. Only we must not
- themselves. If everything in Natural Science to-day was really a fact,
- Natural Science would greatly contradict Spiritual Science; but their
- Science have the possibility of developing those forces in the human
- man is a student of Spiritual Science he will of necessity grow to
- understood Spiritual Science aright. We must pass through the test
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 6: The Birth of Conscience
- Lecture 6: The Birth of Conscience
- THE BIRTH OF CONSCIENCE
- question of the connection between the human conscience and the
- Lectures on The Human Conscience will be given, and we
- feelings, to form a concept of the human conscience. The answer to
- known to Spiritual Science are truths indeed. That is a different task
- The question of the human conscience is one that must stir the very
- other. With regard to the phenomenon of conscience one might easily
- future it will again he different. The human conscience too,
- being. Conscience, too, is something that has developed. And indeed it
- conscience announced its presence, since when it has developed more
- that which is now my conscience, and I am now enjoying the fruits of
- incarnations and did not possess what we call conscience, so in later
- conscience! If we had not then been able to develop a human conscience
- From this we see that conscience forms part of the treasures of the
- and being of the human conscience it gives us a sort of understanding
- of our age, and of its psychic life. Man's conscience came into being;
- were, point to the very time when conscience was first discovered in
- what is to-day called conscience, or at any rate not designated by
- human conscience. If he wanted to express that process in the human
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Christ Impulse: Lecture 7: The Further Development of Conscience
- Lecture 7: The Further Development of Conscience
- THE FURTHER DEVELOPMENT OF CONSCIENCE
- conscience, If we are satisfied with our way, those who must
- be supposed to represent the science and thought of the day,
- help of what science and the critics have proved, to reduce the result
- philosophical side of science should assert that there is no historic
- life to play its part in human science. In order that this might come
- above materialism, the mode of thought prevailing in science has not
- progressed beyond that which is in process of dying out. Science as it
- claim, made by our Theosophical conscience.
- conscience, and after all that is most in accordance with the wishes
- holy conscience, it would possess the force to drive out of the field
- doing something which is in conformity with external science!
- of development and that something approximate to conscience came into
- time conscience arose; before that time it was altogether a different
- while developed further in the light of conscience. We have already
- conscience! Not the various external physical experiences it may have
- perfection. By the help of conscience the soul is now preparing for
- which he cultivates and perfects his conscience, the more he is doing
- We have now enquired on two occasions: What is conscience?
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: