Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: abraham
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- the individuality of Abraham, after his initiation by Melchisedek, it
- Abraham we see the first dawning of a knowledge that enables man to
- nature. Abraham realized that behind the phenomena of the sense world
- Abraham as Ego-God, or the Jehovah God, then to Moses in the burning
- of Abraham, in the sense that men are being led away from the world
- perceptible to our physical senses. The spirit of Abraham will
- Abraham, for whom the spirit of God was only to be found in the world
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- Abraham, and the prophets will again become recognizable to human
- beings. We shall realize that, even as Abraham preceded Christ,
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- that a particular individuality, Abraham, was selected, possessing in
- call the first part of Kali Yuga pre-eminently the period of Abraham
- may call, at its conclusion, the age of Abraham.
- This age of Abraham was followed by the age of Moses, in
- an advance. When we go back beyond the age of Abraham and beyond Kali
- especially marked in Abraham, confronted the human being. Man now
- the age of Abraham, after that individuality who appears in it and
- Abraham, human beings prepare themselves to recognize the single
- emerges with Abraham. In the age of Moses, the One God becomes the
- the ages of Abraham and Moses takes on human form. In a spiritual
- Himself for Abraham, Moses, and Solomon. It was always the same
- the ages of Abraham, Moses, and Solomon.
- renewal of the age of Abraham will take place, beginning with our
- Just as the age of Abraham and the age of Solomon followed each other
- Abraham. We are moving toward this age of Abraham, and it must and
- the age of Abraham. It was then that the old clairvoyance vanished,
- opposite direction in the new age of Abraham. We are taking the path
- into those regions in which they once were before the age of Abraham.
- relatively soon as we pass into the renewal of the age of Abraham.
- With Abraham, consciousness of God was led into the brain; as we
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- of Abraham, after his initiation by Melchizedek, it became possible
- were, like a carpet before his senses. With Abraham, we see the first
- I-nature. Abraham realized that behind the phenomena of the world of
- revelation thus proceeded in stages. God first appeared to Abraham as
- revives the age of Abraham, but in the sense that human beings are
- spirit of Abraham will influence our knowledge so that human beings
- world. In contrast to Abraham, however, for whom the spirit of God
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- the new Christ Event. Those who lived on earth as Moses, Abraham and
- that just as Abraham preceded Christ as a preparer, he also takes
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- through the fact that a particular individual — Abraham —
- call the first millennium of Kali Yuga the Abraham-epoch; it was the
- the Abraham-epoch — the Deity is revealed as the
- Abraham-epoch was followed by the Moses-epoch, when the God Jahve,
- Abraham-epoch and before Kali Yuga, we find that through the direct
- in a specially marked way in Abraham — confronted him, and he
- second: the Abraham-epoch. From the beginning of Kali Yuga until
- Abraham men are being prepared to recognise the One God behind the
- manifestations of Nature. This possibility begins with Abraham. In
- point in evolution where the same Divine Being whom the Abraham-epoch
- reflected for Abraham, Moses, Solomon. It was always the same Being.
- made in the Abraham-epoch, in the Moses-epoch, in the
- a renaissance of the Abraham-epoch will take place as we pass slowly
- Abraham-epoch, Moses-epoch, Solomon-epoch; in the Christian era the
- order is reversed: Solomon-epoch, Moses-epoch, Abraham-epoch. We are
- moving towards the Abraham-epoch, and this will inevitably bring
- what was of essential significance in the pre-Christian Abraham-epoch. It
- Abraham-epoch exactly the opposite path is taken — the path
- dwelt in times before the Abraham-epoch. It is the path that will
- evident fairly soon, as the renewal of the Abraham-epoch
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: