Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- cosmic-earthly laws of evolution; otherwise, people would not have
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture III: Buddhism and Pauline Christianity
- lies, suffering, and so on. What was a cosmic event in Buddha's
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- something of these wonders of cosmic space. Least of all in regard to
- regarding these sublime cosmic facts, his life of feeling will not
- cosmic life, we may then ask, if it is indeed true that what has
- feminine as they exist on earth born out of a higher, cosmic
- the earth that his head was enabled to gaze freely out into cosmic
- not able to attain free sight into cosmic space; their countenance is
- between head and limbs we have evidence of the microcosmic nature of
- into cosmic space. If we compare the human being in this respect with
- to relate it to the other cosmic fact just characterized: it is not
- sense we may say that this whole cosmic adjustment that we know today
- This leads us into certain deep cosmic mysteries.
- Hence, we must see cometary existence as the cosmic archetype of the
- masculine and feminine has its cosmic archetype in the contrast
- average stage of evolution. This cosmic feminine — the
- spiritual life takes its course with a certain cosmic regularity, as
- its course with cosmic regularity. Into this regularity there come
- The cosmic regularity manifesting in the whole of human evolution
- product of the cosmic feminine, breaks into the evolution of
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- humanity out again. It is an eternal cosmic law that each individual
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- was necessary then because of profound laws of cosmic-earthly
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VIII: The Etheric Vision of the Future
- cosmic event. This is the truth that man is the only being who walks
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- [Mysteries of Cosmic Existence. Comets and the Moon,
- great spiritual teachings of the cosmic secrets yielded by the
- beyond it. For it is an eternal cosmic law that each individuality
- Mysteries of Cosmic Existence. Comets and the Moon.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- assume its rightful place within the whole setting of cosmic
- occupation as less important for cosmic life as a whole than
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: