Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dark
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- beginning of Kali Yuga or Age of Darkness. What is the significance of
- means could be known and understood in the dark age of Kali Yuga.
- Kali Yuga, the Dark Age, however, continued until the year 1899. That
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- sleep, consciousness did not become totally darkened as it does
- Yuga or the Dark Age.
- of 3,100 years of the Dark Age, that the people living then had all
- incarnated several times, or at least once or twice, during this Dark
- Precisely because in this Dark Age, in Kali Yuga, man
- walked upon earth thus fell in the midst of Kali Yuga, of the Dark
- remaining in darkness, it might have happened that this significant
- into the unearthly darkness as divine light, was capable of carrying
- the Dark Age has run its course and a new epoch is just beginning, in
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- concerning them. The old clairvoyance became darker and darker during
- expression, Kali Yuga, the Dark Age. This was the age during which
- Yuga, the Dark Age, had run its course by 1899, and once again new
- descend again to earth in the flesh. They know that the Dark Age has
- possibility for evolution and would sink into darkness and gradual
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture III: Buddhism and Pauline Christianity
- my spiritual gaze has been darkened.
- darkness. The gods did not place man on the earth for no purpose. It
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- is designated as the so-called Dark Age — the lesser Dark Age —
- feature of present human culture, is bound up with this Dark Age.
- Before this Dark Age, or Kali Yuga, the whole of human thinking, all
- clairvoyance, so that before the Dark Age man still had an immediate
- consciousness, however, had there not been this Dark Age. In the
- into the Dark Age for more than three millennia and were dependent
- the Dark Age, has run its course.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- the beginning of what we call Kali Yuga, or the Dark Age. What is the
- understand in the dark period of Kali Yuga.
- This Dark Age was preceded by an age in which man was
- Kali Yuga, the Dark Age, however, continued until the
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VII: The Return of Christ
- and the dark epoch called the lesser Kali Yuga began, in which the
- of that dark epoch. In remembering past epochs, the human soul might
- Three thousand years after the beginning of that dark
- dark age of Kali Yuga, Christ had to descend to the physical plane.
- The Dark Age lasted more than 5,000 years. We are living in the
- important time of the end of Kali Yuga. Since 1899, the Dark Age,
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VIII: The Etheric Vision of the Future
- be darkened for a certain time in order that man should fully master
- the physical plane. The lesser Kali Yuga, or the Dark Age, now began
- sense that we have overcome the Dark Age and are approaching a more
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- consciousness was not completely darkened, as it is to-day; the soul
- individual. This age is called Kali Yuga, or the Dark
- Christ Himself on earth. In that epoch, when 3,100 years of the Dark
- — once or twice at the very least — in the Dark Age.
- this Dark Age, in Kali Yuga, man could no longer go forth from the
- the middle of Kali Yuga, the Dark Age, when men who were not living
- in remaining in darkness, an event of such momentous
- taken place: that the Divine Light had shone into the darkness of
- that the Dark Age has run its course and a new age is beginning, when
- Dark Age — Kali Yuga — about 5,000 years
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- the history of human evolution called the Dark Age, the lesser Dark
- characteristics of present-day culture. Before this Dark Age, before
- the ancient clairvoyance still survived and prior to the Dark
- by man if there had not been this “Dark Age”.
- Christian era began, men had been descending into the Dark Age for more
- be so again now that Kali Yuga, the Dark Age, is over. Initiation has
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- its darkest. Through the symbol of the Christmas festival man must
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- Dark Age, had already lasted for 3,000 years. It began in the
- spiritual world began to darken, to be shut off from men. Before
- Dark Age, Kali Yuga, came to an end, having lasted for
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: