Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: jahve
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- which the God Jahve, the World-I, no longer manifested Itself as a
- evolution at which the same divine being who was regarded as Jahve in
- distinguish Christ from Jahve other than as we distinguish the direct
- reflected. Jahve is the reflection that precedes Christ in time. Just
- the World-I, to find the World-God as Jahve, as World-I, to find Him
- there arises within them what Moses called Jahve, it is the Christ.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- the I-God, or the Jahve-God, then to Moses in fire in the burning
- the spark of their I's, then the I-God, the One God Jahve, revealed
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- Abraham-epoch was followed by the Moses-epoch, when the God Jahve,
- and the Moses-epoch, too, beheld in Jahve, where the same Divine
- be distinguished from Jahve otherwise than that the light of the sun
- Christ as a Spirit-Sun was revealed beforehand in reflection. Jahve
- Divine World-Ego as Jahve, the World-Ego manifesting in lightning and
- them the power known to Moses as Jahve, that power was the Christ, no
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: