Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: messiah
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- return and again reveal Himself. False messiahs or Christs will
- that such messiahs appear. As an example, this happened just before
- messiah. Shabattai Tzevi, appeared in Smyrna. Pilgrims flocked to him
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- Christ in the flesh. False Christs, false messiahs, will walk about
- would enable false messiahs to arise. These false messiahs will
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- Christ, the Messiah Who was to come, had been present in the flesh,
- predicted Messiah only when that forward-cast light manifested itself
- will appear as false messiahs. There will be many such persons in the
- have always been false messiahs. There was, for instance, the age
- before the Crusades when a false messiah appeared in the south of
- in a physical body. Before that, a false messiah had appeared in
- who can distinguish the false messiahs from the one Messiah, Who will
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- Christ will return and again reveal Himself. False messiahs or
- exalted by the appearance of such messiahs. As examples, this
- when a false messiah, Shabattai Tzevi, appeared in Smyrna. Pilgrims
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VII: The Return of Christ
- to these false messiahs of the twentieth century: you have announced
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- teachings, namely that when the Christ, the Messiah who was to come,
- the predicted Messiah first came to him when the light cast in
- the false Messiahs who will appear. And in the middle of the
- false Messiahs. For example, in the South of France, before the
- Crusades, there appeared a false Messiah whom his followers regarded
- Messiah had appeared in Spain, attracting a large number of
- distinguish the false Messiahs from the One Messiah who does not
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- Messiahs will arise.
- develops in order to be able to recognise the Messiah with
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: