Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: moon
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- animals and plants are concerned, only during the ancient Moon
- Moon evolution. It was the earth that made him into an upright being,
- during the ancient Moon evolution his spine was parallel with the
- surface of the moon. We may say that the earth is responsible for man
- the moon. Just as the contrast of sun-earth is reflected in our head
- We know from before that the moon is a piece of the earth that had to
- not have gone forward in its evolution. The moon had to be separated
- off on account of its density. The contrast between comet and moon
- If you recall that the ancient Moon evolution preceded
- although the present moon is certainly part of the ancient Moon
- represent it. The moon has not only advanced to the earth stage but
- Moon to the sun that prevailed at a certain time in the ancient Moon
- point of normal earthly existence. Just as in the present moon we
- portion of the ancient Moon existence projecting into our present
- were. I said that the ancient Moon evolution — which projects
- Moon evolution differs from that of the earth in that nitrogen and
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- light of the sun from that sunlight reflected back to us by the moon.
- What kind of light do we have on a moonlit night? It is real
- sunlight, except that it is reflected to us from the moon. We thus
- moon on moonlit nights. What we see occurring here in space presents
- as moonlight is reflected sunlight, so did the Christ being reflect
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VIII: The Etheric Vision of the Future
- Moon stage of evolution. Just the opposite is the case with the
- present moon, which is a body that has precipitated its own
- if in human life a child had the constitution of an old man. The moon
- There is thus a lunar body, the moon, which has gone too
- earlier Moon and therefore renews these ancient laws. It also brings
- the cyanides were essential on the ancient Moon. In 1906 I enlarged
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- [Mysteries of Cosmic Existence. Comets and the Moon,
- reflected by the moon is to be distinguished from the direct light of
- the sun. Where is the light that floods a bright moonlit night? It is
- actual sunlight, only it is reflected back to us from the moon.
- moon on bright moonlit nights. What manifests thus in space also
- moonlight reflects the sunlight, so was the Christ Being
- Mysteries of Cosmic Existence. Comets and the Moon.
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- first Sunday after the full moon which follows the Spring equinox. For
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- Moses, just as the light of the Moon reflects the light of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: