Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: approach
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- Christ event approached was, Change the disposition of your souls,
- faculties. So we approach a period in which new natural capacities and
- when God approached man through the elements. In the burning bush, in
- approaching, however, we will be placed in circumstances that will
- Thus, we are approaching an age in which man will not only feel
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- to present-day humanity, but the time is approaching when the more
- approached man to such an extent that it now works into the I.”
- kingdom of heaven is at hand,” that is, approaches the I.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- the spiritual world, they were no longer capable of approaching the
- the approximate date of its termination. We are now approaching a
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture III: Buddhism and Pauline Christianity
- Kant-Laplace theory and the like. Yet we are now approaching a
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- We are approaching a time when ever more of what existed in the
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- Christ event approached was, “Change the disposition of your
- develop new spiritual faculties. We thus approach a period in which
- in the time of Moses, when God approached man through the elements.
- In the era now approaching, however, we will be placed in
- We are thus approaching an age in which man will feel
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VII: The Return of Christ
- In earlier times one could approach the kingdom of
- that is approaching in our own day. This event is the appearance of
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VIII: The Etheric Vision of the Future
- If one approaches this “nonsense” with the tools of
- necessary to consider some well-known facts. We are approaching an
- sense that we have overcome the Dark Age and are approaching a more
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- ideal which he himself approaches ever more and more. But how
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: