Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: awake
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- in dull slumber; it only awakens in the rational soul. Because the ego
- awaken in man. Before the first half of the twentieth century has
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- awake. At such times the I-consciousness abated even more than by
- his newly awakened faculties.
- with the work of Christ. The human being who is awake, who does not
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- can be awakened. We know that there was a time when every human being
- death. This event can bring light to human beings only if they awaken
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- consciousness of God awakens in him. This gradually grows into his I,
- this or that person. Such a person will say, as if from an awakened
- this will depend upon whether an understanding is awakened for
- understand our newly awakening age thoroughly. We must learn to
- awakened faculties.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- awakens only in the rational or feeling soul. If we slumber with our
- divine-spiritual worlds will awaken. Before the first half of the
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VIII: The Etheric Vision of the Future
- awakened faculties. There the soul will see what Paul once saw: the
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- was neither completely asleep nor completely awake. In those states,
- world where Christ will be revealed to their newly awakened
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- mystical consciousness of the One God who can be awakened and
- a power that has awakened within them: I see as a reality something
- understanding is awakened for Spiritual Science, or whether Ahriman
- newly awakened faculties of men.
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- AS AWAKENERS of ancient memories, festivals turn our thoughts and
- feelings to the past. Through what they signify they awaken in us
- are awakened which lend us the enthusiasm to live on into the future,
- ordinary human lower nature, there awakens the power of the higher
- sooner or later must be brought to its awakening in us. Easter, as a
- eternity. Because we feel the individualised spirit awakening in our
- souls, there awakens in us the most significant element of the spirit:
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- materialism. This awakening of etheric sight may be ignored,
- experience this awakening, they will be submerged in materialism.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: