Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: condition
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- difficult conditions. We will be better able to understand why this is
- memory, more or less, of the ancient dream-like condition in which he
- condition between waking and sleeping, perceive a divine world. He saw
- before Damascus. This will then become the normal condition for many
- prepare the conditions whereby these faculties can flourish and
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- civilizations and conditions of life that developed on this Atlantean
- conditions preceded these.
- On the contrary, conditions on our earth have altered fundamentally,
- and the soul conditions of human beings have also changed to a
- under quite different conditions.
- conditions of sleeping and waking, there were also in between states
- some other condition of life and consciousness prevailed.
- souls actually come with each new incarnation into new conditions
- physical conditions. Human beings between death and a new birth,
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- conditions, we shall learn to comprehend, even if we limit ourselves
- moral and other conditions of civilization may have changed during
- the conditions have changed so that something new can be learned and
- especially under certain abnormal conditions. Even then, it came by
- conditions to everyone. While in this clairvoyant state, the human
- that looked back into these conditions has always been able to
- conditions because it still possessed remnants of the ancient sacred
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture III: Buddhism and Pauline Christianity
- seek to restore our I to the condition in which it was before
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- at this stage and, as far as present conditions allow, expresses
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- conditions of natural clairvoyance, of natural clairvoyant powers. In
- conditions in this age, and we understand that to disseminate
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- retained a memory, more or less, of the ancient dreamlike condition
- condition between waking and sleeping, see a divine world. He saw
- become the normal condition for a number of people.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VII: The Return of Christ
- condition of physical, sensible perception began. It was the year
- from Saul to Paul. His condition of soul was such that he could not
- the future be universal faculties of humanity. This condition of
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VIII: The Etheric Vision of the Future
- development. It is a future Jupiter condition that has miscarried, as
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- conditions were preceded by still earlier ones.
- unfounded even for shorter periods) that conditions of
- olden times and lived under entirely different conditions. And now,
- known that if dogs are removed from conditions where they are in
- such-and-such conditions of life and of consciousness
- souls enter into new conditions in which there are always new
- of Christ Jesus someone had voiced the truth in regard to the conditions
- the strange condition of having ego-consciousness but at the same
- physical conditions. The world in which human beings live between
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: