Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: continue
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- world of the senses. If this process had continued unabated, all
- If this process had continued, man would never again have been able to
- Kali Yuga, the Dark Age, however, continued until the year 1899. That
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- have continued to incarnate for a time without the Christ, but they
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- We know, however, that when the human being continues to
- teaching of the Rishis, continued to have special designations for
- 3100 BC, and it continued into our own times.
- continued, man's I-consciousness would have grown ever stronger, to
- 1940. Then it will continue through long periods of time as something
- return of Christ in the spirit. Yet modern materialism will continue
- Humanity will continue to advance from stage to stage, and
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- continue, a new appearance of it might bring about a great
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- this process had continued unabated, all possible connection with the
- It this development had continued, man would never again
- Kali Yuga, the Dark Age, however, continued until the
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- they would have continued to incarnate for some time still, but they would
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- those primal words which Initiate after Initiate continued to implant,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: