Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: degree
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- degree, he can perceive within himself that drop of the divine, his
- a degree of maturity in all the members of his being so that he was
- the degree of his development, a spiritual world. The leader in this
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- begin to feel and divine if we acquire the necessary degree of
- should find that our souls were then endowed with a high degree of
- times, and a certain degree of ancient, dim clairvoyance still
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture III: Buddhism and Pauline Christianity
- highest degree is the Maitreya Buddha, who will come in approximately
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- degree that spiritual scientific knowledge enhances and strengthens
- different degrees an expression of the spiritual that lies behind
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- self-consciousness has already been cultivated to a high degree. It
- special degree that organization of the physical brain through which
- human beings will understand to a higher degree the Christ impulse.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- elevate himself to such a degree, he can perceive within himself that
- Palestine. Man had reached a degree of maturity in all the members of
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VII: The Return of Christ
- heaven to some degree through human clairvoyance. Now one had to find
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- dreamlike clairvoyance which has faded away by degrees in the course
- degree familiar with experiences leading to the spiritual
- another age, an age when even this degree of familiarity with the spiritual
- in order that he might be able by degrees to develop consciousness of
- epochs. True, evolution progresses slowly and by degrees, but there
- slowly and by degrees the souls of men will change and new faculties
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- degrees. Man's life to-day is such that stimuli come to him
- slowly and by degrees did their gaze come to be directed to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: