Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: force
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- completely permeated with those forces. Then he was in a state of
- possessed, are attributable to demoniacal forces. In them we must
- to be brought forcefully to man's attention that that moment had
- forces. But now so said Christ Jesus to His disciples a man can
- able with his purified physical forces to receive the Christ impulse
- merged with the human being Jesus of Nazareth and these united forces
- inner force that a number of pupils and listeners were reported to
- go often to the Land of Shamballa in order to acquire new forces. In
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- impulses in us, forces of feeling (Gemuet) and mind. This they do
- employ our forces and faculties in the right way.
- were I's. To be sure, the I already existed as a force in human
- beings, but knowledge of the I is something different from the force
- This, however, also engendered forces and impulses in the soul that
- were divine-spiritual in a totally different sense from the forces of
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- It is not merely a play of forces and beings active
- a new force and faculty as a new member within the divine plan
- spiritual world, so that he drew all his forces from this spiritual
- following it, during which this force gradually disappeared and in
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture III: Buddhism and Pauline Christianity
- senses remained. Paul said that man should purify his forces, his
- see the divine-spiritual forces that work on and behind the plants.
- earth not in terms of purely mineral forces but in terms of plant, or
- what could be called etheric, forces. The plant directs its root
- the sun. These are the forces that make the earth what it is; gravity
- growth forces of the plant kingdom, he will be released from the
- forces that now hinder him from beholding the Christ. Spiritual
- is not the case, however, when one is concerned with etheric forces.
- plant forces in the same way that mineral forces are now understood.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- space, because the forces of the sun raised him upright, whereas
- their underlying, inner, spiritual forces. Let us be clear about
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- human soul forces, were still ordered differently in a certain
- faculties and forces began to be cultivated that confine human
- self-consciousness. These forces all began during Kali Yuga. While
- soul force, “I see something like a reality, just as it is
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- capacity to become completely permeated with the forces of this
- forces. In them we must recognize the influence of spiritual beings.
- however, it had to be brought forcefully to man's attention that the
- spiritual and health-giving forces. Now, however — so said
- his being so that he was able with his purified physical forces to
- united forces. This had to happen so that man would not lose
- capable of penetrating into etheric vision through their soul forces.
- to speak of God from his inner being with such force that a number of
- draw from there new forces. Later, other human beings, too, will
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VIII: The Etheric Vision of the Future
- the comet; its forces are even stronger than the comet's. This is the
- great spiritual forces that will carry us upward. Through
- understanding these forces, we will develop the faculties that we
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- impulses, forces of heart and soul within us. And this is
- epoch we are unable to make proper use of our forces and
- force, but knowledge of the ego is not the same thing as the power or
- engendered impulses and forces in the soul that were still of a
- sense from that which applies to the forces of the soul to-day. When
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- which natural clairvoyant forces will be in active
- spirit as part of their whole life of soul, as a quickening, vital force,
- at all times the Bodhisattvas — draw fresh forces. The
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- named the Holy Spirit for so he is sent his forces down
- Now the forces inherent in these two principles were ascribed in a
- that he was an individual personality through the forces of his
- this connection that the Spirit was spoken of who sent his forces down
- out of spiritual realms into humanity that he let his forces
- more and more! This force, which poured a universal human
- Spirit. Thus the Spirit which was expressed in the force which
- all in letting its forces stream into human evolution in relation to
- waning of nature, the joy of nature's upwelling, streaming forces. Man
- down within herself the force of the seeds. The world of nature has
- withdrawn herself, with all the birth-forces within her. When to the
- external world of sense the revelation of these forces is at its
- forces withdraw in order to wait for the coming year; when outer
- not only united with the earthly forces, which now at this
- Christmas time are silent, but also with forces which are present not
- with his ego-forces to his earth-body, as that which reveals itself
- we have not only at our disposal those forces which the body gives us,
- and which are themselves, of course, divine-spiritual forces, but it
- Hence it is the Easter festival that speaks to us of that force which
- In the force which comes to us in this way lies the possibility of
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- from Theosophy in his feelings can become a real force in his
- us countless forces, countless faculties which we dare not
- be a healing force. In olden times, man was able to permeate
- epoch when quite new forces and faculties will develop.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: