Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: head
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- expresses itself externally in the organ of the head and all that
- between the head and the organs of movement corresponds to the
- the human being there is on the one hand the head and on the other
- the earth that his head was enabled to gaze freely out into cosmic
- earth, is responsible for the fact that the human head, with its
- the human being as the contrast between head and limbs. We find this
- contrast of head and limbs in every human being, whether man or
- the head of woman and of man alike from bondage to the earth.
- between head and limbs we have evidence of the microcosmic nature of
- the moon. Just as the contrast of sun-earth is reflected in our head
- them. In the physical body of man, it is the head, and in a certain
- from it. Only head and limbs resemble as external structures their
- exception of head and limbs, is in the deepest sense a mirage, and
- in such a way that a true impression is made only by the head and
- limbs. Head and limbs give a clairvoyant the feeling that they are
- be at point C as far as the human head and limbs are concerned. What
- average stage — apart from head and limbs. He has overshot this
- deeply into the material than have the head and limbs.
- indicated? We have seen that head and limbs and masculine and
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- I-consciousness, the human I-consciousness. The Godhead appears as
- alone. As we know, this Godhead revealed itself in the age of Moses
- advance when the World-I, as the Godhead, was experienced in such a
- Godhead behind the appearances of nature, and this possibility
- evolution cast their lights ahead, as it were. (I do not wish to
- cast ahead in light in what we call the conversion of Saul to Paul —
- ahead of us — the reappearance of Christ Jesus — taking
- which is called Shamballa. It is the primal fountainhead, into which
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VII: The Return of Christ
- are preparing ourselves to understand the significant era ahead of
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VIII: The Etheric Vision of the Future
- nor the feminine body, with the exception of the head, is properly
- spirit. A man, however, having rushed ahead in his development, now
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- will often be proclaimed in the years immediately ahead. But the
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- to fathom the nature of the World-Ego, the Undivided Godhead.
- of evolution therefore lies immediately ahead of us. We are, as it
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- fire which descend upon the head of each of the disciples, and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: