Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: idea
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- thoughts, ideas, and knowledge he has thereby acquired to work upon
- life — with the ideas of spiritual science.
- These ideas do not serve merely to satisfy our
- and ideas become truly fruitful for us only when we no longer merely
- These ideas should permeate us with warmth; they should become
- when we do not merely consider abstractly the idea of reincarnation,
- the principle ideas and feelings for the earth-will. This, in turn,
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- such a preparation consists merely in learning theories or ideas.
- it does, since it has not the faintest idea of the realities from
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture III: Buddhism and Pauline Christianity
- foundation originates. The beginnings of this idea were given through
- transform abstract ideals into concrete ideals in order to contribute
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- our day that they reject any such idea. Only think what a face the
- ideas were thrown out and people declared themselves satisfied. What
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- again!” Since they will carry into this idea the belief that it
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VII: The Return of Christ
- (Ideale) of spiritual science thus is not optional but is a necessary
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VIII: The Etheric Vision of the Future
- receptive to new ideas, her soul takes possession of them, and she
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- then allows the various ideas and thoughts and items of knowledge
- spiritual-scientific ideas. The nature of these ideas is such that
- us. These ideas should warm us inwardly, should become
- an earnest question will arise in us when we think about the idea of
- Greco-Latin epoch, when ideas and experiences of paramount importance
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- When men felt according to this idea, they said of the mother:
- of our ideals, the free development of the soul of man into a
- ideal which he himself approaches ever more and more. But how
- perfect himself that he may live out in himself the Christ Ideal. What
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- life. This idea should never lead us to regard an external
- endeavour. Such ideas should never remain mere theory. The
- brain for the forming of judgments and ideas. But there was a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: