Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: living
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- incarnations of the people who are living now. It seems strange, but
- are now living in the fifth period after the great Atlantean
- few people, but a living companionship with the gods was obscured
- of 3,100 years of the Dark Age, that the people living then had all
- all the human beings living at such a crucial time had persisted in
- of transition. We are indeed living in one, and it is a momentous
- one. What is important is that we are living just at the time when
- of having I-consciousness and at the same time the feeling of living
- will be eye-witnesses to the presence of the living Christ, those who
- living, though the latter may be quite unaware of it. Through the new
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- regions in which we are now living to see how they must have looked
- of human culture. We are now living in one period of civilization
- on, the Silver Age. During this epoch, human beings living between
- therefore, that we are living in a time when nothing essential,
- It is indeed a fact that today we are living again in an
- Today we are again living in a similar age, since Kali
- human beings living in our age, may sleep through this. We shall
- in the form of this or that dogma but that it is something living,
- something living, not dead.
- will be able to behold Christ living and ever-present in the etheric.
- will make no difference whether they are then living their lives
- living the life between death and a new birth. It is of the greatest
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- admittedly remote, but we are living in a cometary year. It is
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- present in such a way that it entered livingly into their souls.
- We thus see that we are living in important, essential
- now living, however, in the age in which that mighty, revolutionary
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VII: The Return of Christ
- The Dark Age lasted more than 5,000 years. We are living in the
- We are living in an extremely important epoch. We must
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VIII: The Etheric Vision of the Future
- to the dead as well as to the living. The great and sublime event of
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- possible in the earlier incarnations, for example, of men now living.
- earth. We are living now in the fifth epoch following the great
- swept away and the solid earth on which we are now living received
- to-day does not penetrate. The impulses man developed when living
- among men and those he developed when living among Gods were quite
- inspired, because the soul was living among Gods.
- ancient India. Souls then living no longer beheld the Gods
- Beings, and even for these men the former living communion with the
- human beings ,then living had already been incarnated several times
- the middle of Kali Yuga, the Dark Age, when men who were not living
- no human beings had been able to find a living link with Christ in their
- all human beings living at that crucial point of time had persisted
- alleged in Rome that a sect of sinful people were living in
- of talk about periods of transition; we ourselves are actually living
- fulfilled. Everything will change for souls who are living on earth
- time the feeling of living in a world essentially different from the
- presence of the Living Christ, men who will know Him in His etheric
- mystery of the age in which we are living is the Second Coming of Christ
- world of the living, even though the latter may know nothing of it.
- are speaking also for those who are living between death and a new
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- that is to say, in which we ourselves are living.
- imbued with what is living in the layman. And when Tauler, after
- obvious that we are living at a vitally important time and that to
- living spirit of the earth. But that of which Paul, while he was
- Grace. But we are living now in the age when there is to be a
- number of human beings living to-day will still be in incarnation at
- believe that there is no purpose in living on the earth.
- humanity. Only now are we living in the age when disaster might
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- or Buddhistic. They little know that it is the living Christ, from out
- of the spiritual world, who is the living teacher of reincarnation
- Himself will remain living for all ages to come. Whoever will not
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- sect living in a poor quarter of Rome and teaching of Jesus.
- 5,000 years. We are living to-day at the beginning of an
- importance to those who are living between death and rebirth.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: