Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: masculine
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- times. It is the contrast between the masculine and the feminine. We
- that which comes to birth in the masculine and feminine on earth?
- contrast of masculine and feminine in everything, whereas it now
- “masculine” and “feminine” in the human
- The question remains, however: are masculine and
- the other contrast that is found on earth, that between masculine and
- and limbs, so in feminine and masculine is reflected the contrast of
- feminine organism. Lunar existence is the counterpart of masculine
- masculine in the human being.
- masculine and feminine has its cosmic archetype in the contrast
- man and woman in humanity, because we must be clear that masculine
- complicated. We must realize that the masculine-feminine contrast is
- the moon, representing the masculine in the universe and the earth,
- reasonable, masculine judgment, so is the regular, reasonable course
- masculine characteristics.
- incarnation he must use this masculine brain! The masculine brain is
- brain, which can easily overcome obstacles that the masculine brain,
- to which the masculine and feminine principles come to expression in
- use a masculine brain. The masculine brain must be trained much more
- take seriously the fact that to have a masculine brain is not so
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VIII: The Etheric Vision of the Future
- being appears as either masculine or feminine. It is important to
- corresponds to what appears in us as masculine and feminine? To
- masculine or feminine body is only an illusion contributes something
- concrete to the abstraction. It is a fact that neither the masculine
- masculine has gone too far in its development. There is no middle
- masculine because it went too far beyond the middle position of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: