Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: outside
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- outside his ego, he was blissful and had direct experience with the
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- the kingdom of heaven outside of their own I's, in those spiritual
- Previously, it was to be found outside of man, but now man must
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- oneself. This is what humanity lacked. The human being was outside
- objects in the outside world, then the elaboration of these
- longer able to ascend outside of himself in the clairvoyant state
- world of rapture outside of consciousness!”
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture III: Buddhism and Pauline Christianity
- reciprocally; what is outside transforms itself for us, depending on
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- working upon the earth from outside and forming the contrast with the
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- plane for the most important events but outside it, just as we shall
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- God during ecstasy. While outside his I, he was blissful and had
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- experience the kingdom of heaven while they were outside their ego in
- Previously they were outside man, but now they are near and man must
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- Whereas the World-Ego streams into Moses from outside, is revealed
- from outside, in the second millennium after Christ the same Divine
- must be sought, not on the physical plane but outside and beyond it,
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- activity does not reveal itself when it takes place outside the human
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- like Helen Keller needed a stimulus from outside before any
- outside, when he possessed a dim, dreamlike clairvoyance.
- self-consciousness. His had long been working from outside
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: