Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perception
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- perceptions of the human beings of that time, so that they knew that
- day, but at the same time the perception of spiritual events, that
- outer world of physical perception and yet, as we say, recognize the
- perceptions for only a comparatively short time. That was the
- acquire the new faculty of perception in the etheric realm — a
- beings to grow upward to a perception of Christ, for Christ spoke
- St. Paul was convinced through such perception in the
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- which he is able to apply to sense perception and by means of which
- combine his perceptions through his reason or intellect, which are
- faculty for perception. The human being was compelled, therefore, to
- as nonexistent simply because the normal perception of our day cannot
- to depend increasingly upon their perceptions in the physical,
- to this new perception and thereby open themselves also to the new
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- clairvoyance to sense perception and intellectual judgment, so was
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VII: The Return of Christ
- condition of physical, sensible perception began. It was the year
- though human perception was limited to the senses. It was through the
- faculty for perception could no longer raise itself above the world
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- representing their full reality. Men had such perceptions at that
- other hand the perception of spiritual happenings, the dreamlike
- having these physical perceptions for so very long. So it was in
- will be possible for men to acquire the new faculty of perception in the
- convinced with particular intensity through such perception, was Paul
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- indeed had no direct perception of that connection.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- to existence in the physical world and to perception of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: