Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: possess
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- kingdoms. Not only did he possess a knowledge of what streamed toward
- possessed, are attributable to demoniacal forces. In them we must
- with divine streamings from them. Only he, as possessor of the spirit,
- possess soul powers with which they can penetrate into the etheric.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- with such an intimate inner life as they now have. They possessed
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- our earlier incarnations our souls possessed entirely different
- faculties from those they possess today. Those faculties by which
- senses, in an exact way, the outer facts of the world. Man possesses
- waking, that man Always possessed a certain clairvoyance. The further
- beings dwelling upon this ancient Atlantean continent possessed
- possessed different faculties. If we were able to look back, we
- that he was an independent individuality possessing an inner life of
- conditions because it still possessed remnants of the ancient sacred
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture III: Buddhism and Pauline Christianity
- on the environment from evil. He who possesses this science in the
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- true. With a truth, however, the point is not merely to possess it as
- materialists had not possessed, around the years 1850–60,
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- that a particular individuality, Abraham, was selected, possessing in
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- and animal realms. Not only did he possess a knowledge of what
- people are described as possessed are attributable to demoniacal
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VII: The Return of Christ
- still possessed a certain dreamlike clairvoyance, one could say.
- knowledge, as is today possessed only by the initiates. All the
- aware of the faculties when they appear, and those who possess them
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VIII: The Etheric Vision of the Future
- receptive to new ideas, her soul takes possession of them, and she
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- knowledge of the kind possessed by men of the modern age was then
- nature to-day, but instead of it they possessed faculties of quite
- their realm of existence, souls are on the way to possessing entirely
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- we shall find more and more human beings who possess knowledge of the
- evident in the first forerunners of human beings possessed of these
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- the Christ Impulse we possess a force which can give these
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- outside, when he possessed a dim, dreamlike clairvoyance.
- in the more pliable material that men might be possessed by
- demonic possession, can only be understood in the light of
- healing. They became ‘rich in spirit’, possessors
- possess unusual faculties. From the end of Kali Yuga, from
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: