Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reality
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- associating such questions — which are in reality questions of
- a spiritual world existed. To them the spiritual world was a reality,
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- “nature makes no leaps”; in reality it makes many leaps.
- premonitions that will become reality, and they will be able to
- have learned that this etheric body is a reality, or they will think
- feels is for something that in reality is taking place; it must take
- itself into reality. This truth will be interpreted as a return of
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture III: Buddhism and Pauline Christianity
- the plant, and the mineral kingdoms; that was our error. In reality,
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- soul force, “I see something like a reality, just as it is
- finding the reality of Christ in higher worlds through higher
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- representing their full reality. Men had such perceptions at that
- world was a reality to them, not as the result of logical reasoning,
- and I know that it is a reality for I behold it.” Such were the
- had been experienced as immediate reality, were now there in the form of
- for them to learn to experience within the ego the reality of the
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- a power that has awakened within them: I see as a reality something
- conviction. For this event revealed to him the reality of Christ's
- become a reality for men in our century.
- Christ as a reality in the higher worlds. Just as Christ had once to
- fulfil. Shamballa is a reality, was a reality, will be a reality
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- ascent in all reality; we shall then have the will to make our inner
- mere abstractions; rather must one recognise the world of reality. It
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- which presented and gave expression to an outer reality but
- not the same kind of reality as we have around us to-day.
- upwards., knowing of the reality of these higher Beings. Only
- Christ's new descent to the men of Earth. In reality,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: