Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reflect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- sense impressions that they could now only reflect upon the spiritual
- accomplish this through reflection. This is the period when human
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- the moon. Just as the contrast of sun-earth is reflected in our head
- and limbs, so in feminine and masculine is reflected the contrast of
- experience that here on earth we see something reflected and that
- is decisive, reflecting itself in the product of the sexes.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- light of the sun from that sunlight reflected back to us by the moon.
- sunlight, except that it is reflected to us from the moon. We thus
- reflected. Jahve is the reflection that precedes Christ in time. Just
- as moonlight is reflected sunlight, so did the Christ being reflect
- It is, however, no longer the reflected Christ being but the Christ
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- reflect about and feel their import, value and meaning, but
- only remaining possibility was to reflect about the spiritual world
- spiritual world, this was possible only through reflection. It is the
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- reflected by the moon is to be distinguished from the direct light of
- actual sunlight, only it is reflected back to us from the moon.
- Christ as a Spirit-Sun was revealed beforehand in reflection. Jahve
- is the reflection which precedes Christ in time. Just as the
- moonlight reflects the sunlight, so was the Christ Being
- reflected for Abraham, Moses, Solomon. It was always the same Being.
- longer the reflected Christ but the Christ Himself, arising from the
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- determined, we see, on deeper reflection, an all-ruling wisdom; we see
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- in reflection, in the lightning in which Jehovah appeared to
- Moses, just as the light of the Moon reflects the light of
- the Sun. Jehovah is in very truth the reflection of Christ.
- The first revelation of Christ is in reflection. We cannot
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: